How To pair up the devices or Re-pair devices
Following are the instruction on how to pair or re-pair devices for Hive 2 heating.
Take the thermostat off the wall and remove one of the batteries. Leave the battery out for now.
Go to the boiler and take the thermostat (and loose battery) with you.
Locate the Hive RECEIVER and the boiler’s ISOLATION SWITCH.
Now do the following –
1. Switch off the boiler at the boiler’s isolation switch
2. After a few seconds, switch back on
3. Press and hold the Central Heating button on the receiver until the status light flashes pink
4. Release the button and press and hold again until it double-flashes amber.
Now pop the battery back in the thermostat and follow these steps…
1. Press and hold both the left (back/”button 8″) and middle (menu/”button 7″) buttons on the bottom of the thermostat.
2. Continue holding these buttons until the displayed countdown is finished and “welcome” appears
Thermostat should show “searching”
On the app, go to “install a device”, “add another device”, “Go”.
Devices should then all link and the status light should go green on the receiver.