- All Mixergy Tanks can be installed as open-vented or unvented
- Unvented cylinders require G3 compliance (expansion vessel and T&P valve provided by Mixergy)
- The Mixergy Tank has 22mm connections. A 22mm>15mm reducer can be used for 15mm cold feeds.
- For low pressure/flow systems where Mixergy is installed as an energy saving innovation, 15mm is adequate. For pressurised systems, upgrading to a 22mm supply to achieve a 20l/m is recommended.
Please note: the flow rate available pre-install will be the maximum flow-rate available post-install.
HEAT SOURCE OPTIONS:
- Direct electric
- Mixergy Solar Tank (solar PV, solar thermal)
- Mixergy Heat Pump Tank (fitted with an external plate heat exchanger)
- Switch between direct/indirect in the Mixergy App or gauge (useful if boiler installation isn’t complete!)
CASE DIAMETERS OPTIONS:
- Slimline (478mm)
- Regular (580mm)
- All fittings front-loaded to enable easier installation in tight spaces