This full level of service is usually what’s required after a few years of operation of a new boiler boiler being installed or after a again for a couple of years of defined scope boiler service has being carried out. Please note service level is also dependent on the results of the FGA Analysis / Emissions test.
The following checks are carried out
- FGA Analysis / Emissions test
- Internal visual inspection
- Condense trap check
- Pressure level check
- Expansion Vessel check
- Heat Exchanger cleaning (Gasket included)
- CO2 Level gas valve adjustments if required.
- Additional parts may incur additional costs.